I know it takes mental, physical, emotional and financial dedication to run a successful wedding venue business and that part of that success includes finding relevant ways to attract more brides and book more weddings.
● might be overlooking perfect ceremony spaces
● wonder how to style and setup an area of your venue
● know you’d benefit from wedding magazine PR and pinnable, professional images from a styled editorial shoot
● need guidance with inventory sourcing or
● have some other challenges you need to work through...
Chances are, you have a stunning venue that any couple would love to get married in. When you’re not getting the traffic you want to see coming through your doors or achieving the bookings you long for, it often takes fresh styling and renewed storytelling to get a couple’s attention so they’re truly immersed and enamored by your space.
When I step foot in venues, I have the eyes and mind of a couple about to get married and spend the biggest chunk of their wedding budget on the space of their dreams. I think the way couples think and I see the way couples see because I have years of experience as a luxury wedding planner and designer who helps couples book the right venue.